|12th-Grader's Project is Published in National Newspaper|
University Liggett 12th-grader Caitlin deRuiter spent an entire year researching the factors that would determine the success of the fledgling National Women’s Soccer League. This week, her expertise and in-depth understanding of the league was showcased in an article that ran in both the print and online edition of the Seattle Times.
Choose University Liggett School if:
University Liggett School: Shaping lives that shape lives.
- Your child is inquisitive, and asks about the world and how it works.
- You want your child to to become a compassionate, intelligent, lifelong learner.
- Your child finds excitement in rising to the challenge of a curriculum that develops critical thinking and creativity.
- Your child deserves the opportunity to discover and explore his or her academic passion.
- You and your child want to grow in a community as committed as you are to the importance of learning.
University Liggett School