Saturday, March 2
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Great youth sport coaches are great for our community! Join us at the Boll Campus Center for University Liggett School's Coach Academy -- a workshop focused on positive coaching strategies and best practices.
Coach Academy schedule
- 9 – 9:45 a.m. - Meet and Greet during breakfast
- 10 — 11:45 a.m. - “The Power of Double Goal Coaching,” Positive Coach Alliance
- Noon — 12:45 p.m. - Lunch and “The Importance of Sports Diversification,” presented by the MHSAA
- 1 – 2 p.m. - Coach Academy Learning Labs (choose one lab to attend when registering below)
- Baseball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Track/Field, Girls Tennis, Boys Golf
- CPR training* by credentialed staff
Made possible by a grant from the Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Legacy Funds for Youth Sports.
Please select the Coach Academy General Session
PLUS one Learning Lab OR CPR Certification* when registering
*There is a $37 fee for CPR certification